This week we're rolling out several new features to the review manager to help streamline your workflows and make it easier to filter through large lists.
- Simplified List Management
- Improved UX
- New Workflows
- Enriched Exporting
1. Simplified List Management
1a. Clear out customers that you no longer want in the review manager
- What is it? Ability to select customers and soft delete them from the review manager without losing their event history and timeline. You can also re-add them later and their old status and activity history will repopulate in the timeline
- How does it help? Remove customers that you don't want to reach out to for reviews to clear out and organize your review manager as your customer list grows.
1b. Clean out your review manager to start fresh with a single click
- What is it? As you run campaigns over time the review manager continues to build up more and more customers which can make it harder to manage over time. Eventually, you may get to a point where you just want to start over and from scratch and that's where this nifty new 'start fresh' feature comes in. Reach out to HTR at any time and we can do a soft reset of your review manager quickly and easily to help you start fresh with your campaigns.
- How does it help? Reset your review manager to re-start your campaigns and outreach with a clean slate
1c. Streamlined clients tab, filter by status and archived is now unsubscribed (coming 10/13)
The archived tab used to be a place where you could send customers that you didn't want to send further communications to but it showed in the flow of the review manager which was a bit confusing because it meant a customer could have left a review, but they could also be in archived. Instead, we have deprecated 'archived' and rolled out 'unsubscribed'.
- What is it? Simplified view of the clients tab now with statuses
- How does it help? Filter the clients tab by status to get a quick skimmable spreadsheet view of your customers and where they are in the review collection process and also be able to easily unsubscribe/re-subscribe
1d. New customer tags to create and manage segments (coming 10/20)
- What is it? Create custom tags that you can use to create unique segments of customers in the review manager and filter the review manager by your custom tags. Import your lists with tags to streamline your workflows and be able to create custom segments.
- How does it help? Tags allow you to be able to create customer segments to slice and dice your list in any way that you'd like. Add campaign tags, geographic tags, batch tags, start date tags, property type tags, language tags or anything else you can imagine.
2. Improved UX
2a. Pick up where you left off with ease
Previously when you selected a customer in the review manager the background would scroll to the top of the page making it difficult to find where you left off. Now, when you select a customer the background customer tile has a selected state to bookmark where you are visually and the page remains static so you can more easily keep your place. Improvements include:
- What is it? Bookmarked state for selected customers
- How does it help? Page no longer shifts when clicking into customer timeline detail view so you can more easily keep track while switching between customers
2b. Improved customer selection UX
- What is it? Previously the bulk select/select all feature would 'select all' that were on the tab. That meant if you had thousands of users that (1) there would be lag and (2) you couldn't easily move smaller groupings/segments between tabs. The select all button has been updated to now only select the customers visible on the current page you are on
- How does it help? Eliminate lag, more precisely and easily move customers between tabs to simplify your workflows
3. New Workflows
3a. Filter the entire review manager by campaign
When you've run dozens of campaigns and have thousands of customers in the review manager it can get really overwhelming and difficult to figure out how to filter the data to make sense in a way that is actionable, not anymore.
- What is it? Filter the entire review manager by campaign so you can
- How does it help? See exactly how a campaign is performing (or performed) so you can take strategic actions to execute personalized followup by segment
3b. Ability to send customers follow-on campaigns (coming 10/20)
- What is it? Previously, once you ran a campaign to customers there was no way to run another campaign to them.
- How does it help? Now you can quickly and easily move customers who had been in an old campaign right into the campaign setup tab to be able to send them another campaign
3c. Re-trigger verification emails to customers (coming 10/20)
- What is it? Manually re-trigger the verification link to be sent to customers with a 'pending' review that hasn't yet verified
- How does it help? This is particularly helpful if you have a client who left a review but didn't click the verification link and they're saying they never received it. Now you can manually re-trigger it to be sent to them on the spot
4. Enriched Exporting
4a. Export customer statuses to leverage in your own tools
Previously the 'export suppression' list feature only exported (non-anonymous) customers that had left a review. Now, this export includes all (non-anonymous) customers from all tabs of your review manager along with the tab they're in (aka their status) so you can import this data to your CRM or other external tools.