Integrations Refactor & Redesign
Several companies in the HTR community have pointed out the frustration that comes with having to list integrations at the product level which is time consuming, difficult to manage and creates lots of duplicative work. We've taken your feedback and refactored the way integrations work on the site.
- Company-level integrations. Integrations have been refactored from product<>product to company<>company
- Data migration. All historical integrations have been migrated
- Easier management. Simpler management of single company<>company integrations. Now companies only need to verify that they have an integration with another company (instead of verifying each integration from each of your products to each of your partners' products)
- Rankings impact. The HT Score has been refactored to look at company-level verified integrations (instead of product level)
- Verification flow and favorites. New 2-way verification modal that allows each company to manage (a) which products of their integrate (b) share what you love about the partner's product/s (c) favorite the apps that pair best with yours
- Redesigned Profile Component. Full redesign of the integrations component on basic and premium profiles
- Redesigned Partner Marketplaces. Your partner marketplaces have gotten a full redesign to help you showcase the top apps that pair best with your solution.
Added Perks for Premium Members:
- Boosted visibility on the redesigned integration component on profiles (sorted first by Premium then by review count)
- Boosted visibility on the partner marketplace pages (sorted first by Premium then by review count)