Cyber Monday 2023 offers are now live!
Hotel Tech Report's once-a-year limited-time Cyber Monday offers are now live!
- Save up to 70% on posting
- Get up to $6,000 in free banner advertising
Native Social Sharing for Reviews
We just rolled a new feature on profiles that allows you to share your rave reviews from customers on your social media channels to fill your feed and showcase to prospects what your customers love about your products.
- Dedicated Review Pages. Each review now has a dedicated landing page that you can share on social media.
- Dynamic Image Generation. When you share the dedicated review page link on social the app will dynamically generate an image with the review content on the fly.
- Easy 1-Click Posting to Fill Your Feed. Since each review page has embedded functionality to dynamically generate a social share image with the review's content on the fly, you no longer have to take manual screenshots or design a share image using the Canva template which means you can quickly and easily schedule posts just by adding links to your social media calendaring tool (ie. Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc)
🌎 Get Featured in HotelTechReport's 2023 HITEC + Hospitality Show Coverage
Is your company launching any cool new products or features at HITEC Toronto or The Hospitality Show this year? If so, apply to get featured in HTR's 2023 HITEC Innovation Recap.
Hotel Tech Report's last HITEC Highlights article had more than 5,000+ reads so it's a great way to get the word out about the products or features that your team has been working so hard to build and bring to market.
The submission deadline is June 9th, 2023
UPDATE (6/27/23): Article is now live 2023 HITEC/THS Report: 70+ Hospitality Technology Innovations You Need to Know and eblast to 50k+ hoteliers scheduled for Friday June 30th @ 6am PST
P.S. If you'll be at The Hospitality Show in Vegas that week instead of HITEC (like us), we'll be hosting a panel on A.I. in Hospitality Thursday so come by and chat after the panel or reach out to schedule a meeting. Other speakers at THS include Marriott CEO Anthony Capuano, Hyatt CEO Mark Hoplamazian, Sonesta CEO John Murray, Accor CTO Floor Bleeker and more.
Introducing Geo-Targeted Ad Campaigns
Looking to invest in brand awareness and strategic growth in key markets? HTR now offers geo-targeted campaigns to your target regions a la carte or bundled into a discounted package to drive brand awareness and growth in strategic markets.
Introducing the Verified Case Study Builder
Verified Case Studies are a feature that enable hotel tech companies to quickly and easily build beautiful, engaging and trustworthy case studies that get promoted on Hotel Tech Report. Click here to learn more about creating verified case studies.
🎁 Members will be able to use posting credits included with your membership to create case studies and for non-members/basic members case studies will require the same amount of posting credits as a guest post but for the next two weeks so go ahead and give it a try!
🌎 HITEC 2022 Global Innovation Showcase
🚨Submissions deadline is June 15, 2022
Update: Check out the 2022 HITEC Orlando Innovation Showcase & Event Recap
How it Works
- Complete the submission form by NO LATER THAN JUNE 15th
- Get featured in HTR's HITEC Orlando 2022 recap innovation showcase article
- Get the word out about your latest and greatest to the global hotel tech community
💡 Please remember to carefully read the guidelines. Our team gets hundreds of submissions and it is critical for your submission to follow these guidelines in order to get included and featured in the article
Migration From Add-Ons 👉 Product Suites & Modules
Historically the way HTR has been structured is that in order to become discoverable in a category and generate leads, you needed to have a product listing/dedicated profile in that category. If the product could be purchased as a standalone product then you would list is as such, and if it was a module/add-on for another core product--then you would list it as an add-on profile.
The problem with this is that in many cases it doesn't make sense to have to create (and manage) an entirely new profile for add-ons since in reality, many times these are just modules with premium capabilities and functionality of another core product suite.
That's why as of next month, HTR will be transitioning from add-ons -> Modules, here's how it works...
UPDATE: This change went live on May 6, 2022 Learn more
If you currently have add-on profiles your reviews will be migrated to the core product and your modules will be created automatically so there is nothing that you need to do, it will all be handled for you.
📖 HTR + Tripadvisor: 2022 Market Leaders Report and Market Map Are Live
The annual 2022 HotelTechIndex and hotel tech ecosystem market map are now live. Special thanks to our sponsor Tripadvisor for supporting the creation of the most downloaded piece of content year after year on HTR.
📣 The report gets promoted:
- Tripadvisor newsletter featured placement and social share
- Year round social paid media campaigns
- On-site promotion to HTR's audience of 180k+ monthly hoteliers
- Dedicated eblast to 40k+ opt in hoteliers on HTR's newsletter list
- Featured placement in HTR's monthly newsletter, theRewind
BONUS: Check out HTR's guest post on Tripadvisor, How to Grow Your Hotel Business By Optimizing Your Tech Stack
🇺🇦 Hospitality for Peace Campaign is Now Live!
We've already raised $52,500 from fellow hotel tech companies to provide much needed humanitarian relief in Ukraine.
CURRENT FUNDING UP TO $393,227! track progress live
On top of that, corporate partners have committed to matching an additional $280,000 when the campaign reaches $100k (view corporate partners)
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." ~ Hellen Keller
Needless to say, we're stronger and can make more of an impact when we work together as a community--and that's where you come in...
- In order to unlock the full amount of match donations, we need to raise $100k from the community during the 30-day campaign between now and April 15
- Hotel tech companies have already donated $52,500 which means we only need to raise an additional $47,500k to unlock the full match donations
- We need your help to spread the word to your employees, colleagues and customers to make sure we hit the $100k milestone needed to unlock the full corporate match donations
A few easy ways you can help:
- Post on social media to help spread the word
- Email your customers and partners
- Email your employees & encourage them to share with their network
- Add the solidarity ribbon to your website
- Make a donation
To make it even easier for you to help spread the word and make an impact, we created copy/paste email templates and graphics for you to use.
We appreciate any support you and your team can provide to help maximize our impact as a community!