Last year at this time when Premium was introduced, we had our first members sign up to Premium 1.0 so its only right to give a shout out to some of our first members (aka. the innovators and the early adopters): Atomize, Quore, Juyo, Hotelogix, IDeaS, HotelIQ, Hotel Effectiveness, GuestRevu and Revinate! 🎉
One year later and we now have nearly every major hotel tech company across the globe from fast growing startups like Bookboost and Pace to major global enterprises like SiteMinder, Cloudbeds, Amadeus, Oracle and OTA Insight.
What's changed since last year for Premium Members
- We tripled site traffic from 15k to 49k monthly hoteliers
- We launched lead generation (didn't exist on the site last year)
- We rolled out new Premium 2.0 plans with tons of new features and benefits for members
What are the new benefits that were rolled out with Premium 2.0 Membership plans?
- Significant upgrades to the Premium Review Manager to help you save time, improve your rankings and boost your visibility
- Redesigned premium profiles to help you convert more profile visitors
- Hosted reports and downloads to add additional intent capture mechanisms
- Discounted leads (30% off all leads)
- Boosted visibility in the RFP builder
- Content credits/coverage to increase brand awareness and visibility (the content credits that are now included with Premium 2.0 alone range from $1,000-$9,000 (startup-->growth plan) which by itself more than covers the nominal price increase for 2.0)
- Free GCSC certification to enable your sales teams, differentiate from the competition and build trust with buyers ($2500 for basic members)
- Thousands of dollars in new discounts on sponsored content and advertising
- Renewal offer for members to get up to $1200 in free lead credit when you renew your membership
- Free tickets to HTR's HotelTechAwards part in London
Even with all of the new discounts and features we rolled out we tried to keep pricing as similar as possible with a nominal ~$100/mo price increase (even just a few of the discounts like content credits and lead discounts more than offset this let alone any of the new features or the new renewal offer for members).
We are beyond excited to have you all aboard and are committed to continuing to add new benefits to make your membership even more valuable in 2020 than we did in 2019. Cheers to another great year ahead and we're looking forward to continuing to empower our members to build your brands and grow your install bases via Hotel Tech Report's community of 49k+ monthly hoteliers and growing ! 🚀