- What is it...Once a year limited availability sponsorship opportunity for a single vendor to be the exclusive sponsor in each category of HTR's official budget season buyer's guide
- What's included...High quality turnkey co-branded content, exclusive native advertising placement in your category for a full year on Hotel Tech Report and 1-year content license to leverage the guide throughout your marketing to generate leads
- When is it available...2022 Budget Season Buyer's Guides are open for sponsors to reserve beginning June 1, 2021
- Limited availability...Since there is only one spot per year in each category, guides are offered on a first-come-first-served basis
- A few reasons to become a sponsor...Buyer's guides are one of HTR's best value offerings because they not only include turnkey content production but sponsorship also includes year round exclusivity as well as targeted native advertising front and center to own your category for a full year on HTR. Budget season is still a few months away so now is the time to solidify brand visibility. Standing out with a clear message to buyers this budget season is going to be absolutely critical in what is sure to be a noisy world of COVID recovery marketing.
Related article: Buyer's guide sponsorship FAQs
What is a buyer's guide?
The goal of the budget season buyer's guides is to create a living document that continues to evolve year over year becoming the ultimate primer for each category. HTR partners with one sponsor per category each year to be the exclusive sponsor of that year's budget season buyer's guide.
While the design and production of each buyers guide is handled by HTR, sponsors are featured prominently throughout the guide and on Hotel Tech Report for a full year through the following year budget season and additionally are able to contribute ideas, insights and content to infuse the guide with their unique expert perspective on the category.
Key Dates & Deadlines
*Underlined = sponsor involvement
- May 1 -June 1: Premium Member early reservation period
- June 1-June 30: Regular registration period
- June 14 - July 6: Partner questionnaire completion period
- June 15-July 15: HTR designs and produces buyers guides drafts
- July 15-July 30: Sponsor feedback and content collaboration period (Round 1)
- August 1 - August 8: HTR implements round 1 feedback
- August 8 - August 15: Sponsor review period and final revisions (Round 2)
- August 15 - August 30: HTR implements final revisions
- September 1: Guides go live as they finish production and begin being promoted on HotelTech Report and sponsors receive hard copy along with 1-year content license
- Sept 1, 2021-Sept 1, 2022: 1-year buyers guide placement and promotion on Hotel Tech Report through 2022 budget season