Since the rollout of Instant Connect last year, the majority of vendors on the platform have migrated to accepting leads in real-time based on targeting criteria reducing their time-to-followup and cutting their CPL in half. With vendors now migrated to the Instant Connect system, we've had several requests for the ability to automatically decline leads that don't match your criteria which is why today we're rolling out the new Auto-Decline feature. Here's how it works:
- Enable Instant Connect in a category and set your targeting criteria
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings
- Select 'yes' if you would like to automatically decline leads that do not match your targeting criteria.
A couple things to note:
- Once you enable auto-decline, you'll no longer get notifications about leads that don't match your lead targeting criteria
- Once you decline a lead you won't be able to go back and change your mind (so make sure to only auto-decline segments that you absolutely cannot service)