New Profile Completeness Score Variable
Along with the rollout of the new Trending Score, we will be adding another new variable to the HT Score algorithm for Profile Completeness.
Ultimately profiles are only as valuable to users as the content that your team inputs which is why we are implementing this new variable to ensure that companies have added all of the content that buyers need to learn about each product to make more informed decisions.
The profile completeness score will evaluate each profile along with pieces of key information that buyers look for which include:
- Capabilities. Does the profile have at least 5 capabilities listed? (shown here)
- Screenshots. Does the profile have at least 3 product screenshots? (shown here)
- Pricing. Does the profile have pricing information? (shown here)
- Features. Has the company added the product's features? (shown here)
- Profile Freshness. Has the profile been updated in the last quarter (90-days)?