9 months ago
New Department Hubs
Today we rolled out a full redesign of department pages transforming them into rich hubs of relevant content that enable hoteliers to (a) find relevant products and categories more easily and (b) discover new ideas and inspiration to optimize and invest more in their tech stacks.
- Simplified Nav Bar. Simplified nav now guides users to qualify into their department to more effectively guide them to relevant content.
- New Department Hubs. New department hubs that serve as a jumping off point for discovery & inspiration to introduce users to relevant categories and products.
- Goals-Based Collections. New goals-driven discovery via JTBD collections via a dynamic content series reorienting the site around objectives and goals (vs products and categories).
- Success Stories. Relevant success stories are now highlighted on the new department pages to encourage FOMO-driven discovery that inspires hoteliers to adopt new tech by showing what others are doing (and they aren’t…)
Added Perks for Premium Members:
- Boosted Visibility. Premium Members now get boosted visibility in the default sort on department hub pages in the products section as well as the 'users recommend' side bar as well as member success stories.