2021 Budget Season Buyer's Guides Go on Sale June 15th
On June 15th, the 2021 budget season buyer's guides officially go on sale to all vendors in the HTR community with one spot per category to be the exclusive sponsor in your category for a full year on HotelTechReport.
While its certainly not a typical year for any of us we do think this is one of HTR's best value offerings with turnkey content production, year round exclusivity and targeted brand placement all bundled into one package (with optional performance and localization add-ons).
Budget season is still a few months away so now is the time to solidify brand visibility. Standing out with a clear message to buyers this budget season is going to be absolutely critical in what is sure to be a noisy world of COVID recovery marketing.
Please keep in mind that since there is only one spot per year in each category, guides are offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
Key Dates & Deadlines
- Feb 1-June 1: 2020 HotelTechAward winner early reservation period
- June 1-June 15: Premium Member early reservation period
- June 15-July 15: Regular reservation period
- July 15-Aug 15: Production period
- Aug 15-Sept 15: Guides go live as they finish production and being being promoted on HotelTech Report
- Sept 15, 2020-Sept 15, 2021: 1-year buyers guide placement and promotion on HotelTechReport through 2022 budget season
What's new in 2021?
We've made some major enhancements to buyers guides to give sponsors even more visibility and value including:
- 🎨 Enhanced branding to make sure your brand resonates and stays top of mind
- 🙌 New front and center in-category native brand placement
- 🎁 Optional performance based add-ons
- 🇸🇧 Localization & translation to leverage your guide in local marketing (optional add-on)
- 💸 Performance to enlist HTR to run turnkey campaigns to your guide and generate downloads for you (optional add-on)