HotelTechAwards final week game face be like...
It's the final week of the 2021 HotelTechAwards and things are really heating up 🔥 with tons of close races!
By now you've had 13 weeks to collect as many reviews and bonus points as possible, but to help you into the final stretch we've put together a guide to help you pick up last minute bonus points and maximize your chances of winning with recommendations for each day of the final week.
- 🗓 Tuesday December 8: Launch Your Final Review Campaign!
- 🗓 Wednesday December 9-10: Submit Verifications for Unverified Reviews
- 🗓 Thursday December 10: Max Out Your Partner Recommendations & Integrations
- 🗓 Friday December 11: Make Sure Your Team Has to Completed the Company Culture Survey
- 🗓 Monday December 14: Final Checkins and Report Card Audit
- 🗓 Tuesday December 15: Awards End, Data Freeze & Dark Period!
🗓 Tuesday December 8-9: Launch Your Final Review Campaign!
The most successful review campaigns include at least one followup and are launched on a Tuesday or Wednesday (check best practices) so with only 7-days left, if you're going to run a final campaign--today's the day!
🧮 Review Volume Impact & Milestones
- Minimum review threshold: Meet the minimum review threshold in your category to make sure you aren't penalized for being under the category average
- Customer Advocates Bonus: Get the most reviews in your category to earn the Customer Advocates Bonus
- Geographic Reach bonus: Get 5 or more reviews from 3, 5 or 7 countries to hit Geographic Reach bonus milestones
- Tie Breakers: In races where two companies have the same amount of points when data is exported, ties are broken based on the product with the most reviews
🚀 Resources to Boost Your Review Volume
- Review Campaign Best Practices
- Top Ways to Collect Reviews for Basic Members
- How to Setup Automated Review Campaigns
- Pre-written Copy/Paste Starter Templates
- How to Motivate Your Team with an Internal Contest
🗓 Wednesday December 9-10: Submit Verifications for Unverified Reviews
In most cases users verify their review simply and easily right away by clicking the verification link but in some cases a hotelier may just forget or accidentally not click the verification link. On December 9-10 the Review Manager will be unlocked for all participants to be able to submit manual verifications for reviews that were rejected.
🗓 Thursday December 10: Max Out Your Partner Recommendations & Integrations
Partners are a critical part of the hotel tech stack and ecosystem and you earn bonus points for the strength of your partner ecosystem via (1) verified integrations and (2) partner recommendations
🧮 Impact & Milestones
- Verified Integrations: Make sure to list and verify each of your integrations. Milestone bonus points awarded when you meet the average number of integrations and when you become the most integrated product in your category
- Partner Recommendations: Reach out to partners to request partner recommendations. Earn bonus points when you achieve 5, 10 and 15 partner recommendations for your product
🚀 Resources to Maximize Your Partner Ecosystem Points
- What if a company won't verify our integration?
- Inviting an Unlisted Integration Partner
- Hotelier Reviews vs. Partner Recommendations
- How to get partner recommendations (copy/paste template inside)
🗓 Friday December 11: Make Sure Your Team Has to Completed the Company Culture Survey
Remember, the Company Culture bonus is awarded to companies who make the 10 Best Places to Work list and is added off-platform after data is exported. While these bonus points are nominal, they can be MAKE OR BREAK IN CLOSE RACES!
- If your company makes the list...you get bonus points for Company Culture
- If your company doesn't make the list...NOTHING HAPPENS!
You have nothing to lose so its worth a chance and can be what
🗓 Monday December 14: Final and Report Card Audit
Hopefully by now you've done everything in your power to maximize your points so today is a good day to just check your Reputation Report Card to see if there are any last minute bonus points you can still pick up for any of your products.