There are two alerts that will appear on profiles to let buyers know if the profile is missing recent reviews and
1. Declining share of voice alert
- When does it appear: Appears if your profile doesn't have at least 10 reviews in the trailing 180-days (6-months)
- Why does it appear: As addressed in the review recency update, SaaS changes week to week so having fresh review content helps buyers get a more accurate and current perspective on the current real time product and customer sentiment. It alerts users if a profile does not have recent relevant content so they know that things may have changed since the last reviews.
- How you can get it removed: Make sure you're company has at least 10 reviews in the last 6-months (aka. on average all you need ~1-2 reviews/mo to make sure you have some fresh content)
2. Declining user satisfaction alert
- When does it appear: Appears if a product's average likelihood to recommend rating from reviews in the trailing 18-months are less than 7/10
- What does it tell users: Helps users identify if recent customer sentiment is slipping for clients of the vendor
- How you can get it removed: Make sure your reviews in the last 18-months have an average of 7/10 likelihood to recommend rating by monitoring your customer sentiment with a customer surveying or NPS tool and by running regular review campaigns to loyal and happy customers.