We are currently experiencing performance issues due to unprecedented site usage.
- Reported: Wednesday December 9, 2020
- Status: Error Message Issue Resolved (Actively Monitoring CPU performance), Site may still be loading slow for some users (actively working on a fix)
- DB has been migrated to larger 2XL dedicated server
- CPU usage levels are in a healthy range and we are monitoring them closely
- Site performance issues have been resolved
- Data Impact: Data should still have been captured properly for things like reviews and partner recommendations even if the user encountered an error message upon pressing the 'submit' button. If you would like HTR to manually investigate specific user contributions please reach out via the live chat and we are happy to investigate and confirm their submissions once you are able to provide the emails of the users in question
We have increased server capacity which should temporarily resolve most issues and server capacity is now in healthy levels (see below) so the site should be back online but you may experience intermittent slow load times while we implement a more permanent fix.
We apologize for the inconvenience and are working diligently to resolve this issue ASAP. Please note that data is still being captured and stored properly including reviews, partner recommendations and integrations despite lag or error messages users may encounter.